DSSSB Exam is held every year by the exam conducting body Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) for various posts. The online application form has recently been updated on the official website of DSSSB.
Students can submit their online application form from the official website of DSSSB. The admit card and exam schedule must be checked as per DSSSB exam 2020 notification as published on website.
- Exam conducting body: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of examination:- DSSSB exam 2020
- Purpose:- Group B and C Various Post Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Start: 07 January 2020
- Registration Last Date: 06 February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06 February 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
The age restrictions are different for different posts that can be summarized as
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||Max 30|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Max 30|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||18-27|
|Manager (Public Relations)||Max 35|
|Junior Telephone Operator||18-35|
|Hindi Translatorcum Assistant||18-35|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||18-35|
|Lab. Assistant (Biology)||18-27|
To know more about the age restriction and relaxation candidates can check the official notification about DSSSB Exam from official website as well.
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|PH, Female Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
**Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Store Keeper||Candidates have Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Experience.|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a Subject with 2 Year Experience.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University.|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||· Passed Class 12th in Science, Commerce, Arts.|
· 2 Year Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science with 1 Yr. Experience.
|Investigator||· Class 10th or Equivalent from a Recognized Board.|
· Knowledge of Hindi Typing with 1 Yr. Experience.
|Stenographer (English)||Passed Class 10th with 100/40 WPM in Hindi Shorthand/ Computer Typewriting.|
|Stenographer (Hindi)||Passed Class 10th with 80/30 WPM in Hindi Shorthand/ Computer Typewriting.|
|Office Superintendent||Bachelor Degree with 5 Yrs. Experience.|
|Pharmacist||· Passed Class 10th with diploma in Pharmacist with 2 Yr Exp. Or|
· B. Pharma/M. Pharma with 1 Yr. Experience.
|Legal Assistant||B.A. (LLB) with at least 1 Year Exp. of working with Advocate and enrolled with Bar Council. Should also have Knowledge (Read and Write) of Hindi and Urdu Language.|
|Manager (Public Relations)||· Master Degree in Arts with First Div. or MBA.|
· Knowledge of Advertising or Marketing Management with 3 Yr .Experience.
|Junior Telephone Operator||Passed Class 10th with Certificate in Radio Mechanic.|
|Junior Clerk||Passed Class 12th or Equivalent with a Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Computer.|
|Draftsman||Passed Class 10th with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).|
|Hindi Translatorcum Assistant||· Bachelor Degree with 3 Years Experience of Similar Job.|
· Should know Hindi, Urdu and English.
|Labour Welfare Inspector||· Bachelor Degree in One of the Social Sciences Preferably in Sociology.|
· PG Diploma in Social Science from a Recognized Institute.
|Accountant||· B.Com Degree or SAS Exams Passed as Conducted by the Appropriate Govt.|
· 5 Year Experience.
|Lab. Assistant (Biology)||Master Degree in Botany/ Zoology, Botany as one of the Subject at B.Sc. Level from a Recognized University.|
** To know further about seat on the basis of category kindly check the DSSSB exam notification 2020 from official website of DSSSB.
How to submit an online application form
- First of all click on the link for an online application form from the official website of DSSSB.
- Then fill all the required details such as personal and professional information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
How to download admit card
- In order to download the admit card candidates must logon to the official website with their registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the roll number or registration number and date of birth
- Type in the correct captcha code
- Click on the link Login
- The next screen will show the admit card which can be downloaded in pdf format.
- Take a print of the admit card for future reference.