LIC exam notification 2020 has been announced by the recruiting body LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL). LIC HFL exam is held every year for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Legal) post. Candidates who want to appear in the LIC HFL exam 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidates can download the exam notification and check eligibility criteria, age relaxation and apply online for the post of Assistant Manager from the official website of LIC Housing Finance Limited. The start date for accepting online application is 2nd December and last date is 27th January. There is a total of 35 seats that is vacant for LIC HFL Assistant Manager(Legal).
- Recruiting Body: LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL)
- Post:- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- No. of Vacancy:- 35 posts
- Location:- all states of India
- Start Date Of online application – 02 December 2019
- Submission last date – 16 December 2020
- Admit Card Date – January 2020
- Date of examination – 27 January 2020
The minimum age for appearing in the SBI exam 2020 is 23 Years. And the maximum age is 30 years.
** Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and no later than 01.01.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee for SBI exam 2020
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST or PH Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
**Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Educational Qualification for HFL Assistant Manager Legal
Graduation Degree in Law (Three Year / Five Year) in Any Recognized University with 55% Marks.
How to submit the online application form
- First of all click on LIC Online Application Form from the official website
- Then fill all the required details such as personal and professional information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
How to download admit card
- In order to download the admit card candidates must click the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/lichfllnov19/cloea_dec19/login.php?appid=51100fae81b1bcf1b974fb63791260e6
- Enter the roll number or registration number and date of birth
- Type in the correct captcha code
- Click on the link Login
- The next screen will show the admit card which can be downloaded in pdf format.
- Take a print of the admit card for future reference.