MPPSC exam Notification 2019-Apply online download admit card
MPPSC, also known as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, has released the MPPSC exam notification 2019. State service exam and forest service exam is conducted every year with the recruiting body Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in this exam. They can submit their online application form the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The MPPSC exam is going to be held on 12th January 2020. There is a total of 336 posts that need to be fulfilled by the MPPSC exam 2019. The admit card will be available on 8th January and can easily be downloaded from the link from the official website of MPPSC.
- Recruiting Body: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Exam Name: State Service Exam, State Forest Service Exam
- Total vacancies to be filled: 336 posts
- Online Application Start: 20 November 2019
- Registration Last Date: 09 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 09 December 2019
- Correction Last Date: 11 December 2019
- Pre Exam Date: 12 January 2020
- Admit Card Available: 08 January 2020
Single Exam Fees
|General, Other State Candidates||Rs. 1540/-|
|OBC, SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 790/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 790/-|
Both exam fees
|General, Other State Candidates||Rs. 2040/-|
|OBC, SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 1040/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 1040/-|
|Correction Charge||Rs. 50/-|
The payment can be made through credit card, debit card, net banking as well. The last date of exam fee acceptance is 09 December 2019.
|Minimum age||21 Yrs.|
|Maximum age||40 Yrs.|
** Candidates applying for the exam must read the instructions for age relaxation from the official notification of for state forest service exam 2019.
|State Service Exam||Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream.|
|State Forest Service Exam||Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Science/ Engineering.|
Candidates can also look at the eligibility criteria for state service exam or state forest service exam from the online website of Madhya Pradesh public service commission.
How to apply for state service exam 2019
- Candidates need to go to the official website of MPPSC form the link http://www.mppsc.nic.in/From the right side click apply now button
- Select the click on the exam link you want to appear and fill up the registration form correctly.
- Candidates must go through the instructions before filling the form.
- Once the form is filled up, then submit the form.
- Take a print out or e-scan of the submitted form for future reference.
Selection Process – Prelims, Mains & Physical Fitness Test/Interview
MPPSC Civil Services selection process involves – Prelims and Mains. In the MPPSC 2019 prelims exam, Paper 1 (General Studies) will be conducted between 10 AM to 12 Noon, and Paper 2 (Aptitude) will be held between 2:15 PM to 4:15 PM across 52 exam centers in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates that clear the written examination will be called for the Physical Fitness Test/Interview.