National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG Exam 2020) for Postgraduate courses
National Board of examination NBE conducts an examination of NEET PG( for MD, MS, and PG diploma courses) every year. NEET PG exam 2020 is held in 162 cities across India. The duration of the NEET PG exam is 210 minutes, and candidates can fill up the application form through online mode only. The exam date is 5th January 2020. And candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the guidelines of the NEET PG Exam. There is no capping for the number of attempts candidates can appear this NEET PG exam 2020.
Candidates can also download the NEET PG exam notification from the official website of the National Board of examination as well.
- Authorized Body: National Board of Examinations
- Exam for: Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS), and Postgraduate Diploma (PG Diploma).
- Purpose:-shortlist candidates for admission in MD, MS & PG Diploma Courses.
- Start date of online application: 01st November 2019 from 06.00 PM onwards
- Last Date of registration: 21st November 2019
- Date of fee payment: 21st November 2019
- Date of examination: 05th January 2020
- Admit Card Available: will soon be declared
- Result Available: 31st January 2020
- Interview Letter Available: yet to be known
The fee details for UPSC NDA examination were as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates: -Rs.2750/-
- For General/OBC candidates: -Rs.3750/-
Interview Call Letter
One who qualifies the NEET PG exam 2020 shall be eligible for taking admissions in Postgraduate Diploma (PG Diploma), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS). The call letter can easily be downloaded from the official online website of NBE, as well.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Exam Notification: Click Here
- Candidates Login: Click Here
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Download Result: Click Here
Eligibility criteria for NEET Exam 2020
- The Candidates must possess a valid and substantial MBBS degree from a deemed or recognized institution by the Medical Council of India and have an MBBS or provisional certificate to that effect.
- The Completion of the rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2020.
- The Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council. The candidate must carry the document on the exam date.
- The candidates who have qualified or studied MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. All India 50% quota seats are provided only to those candidates who were nominated by GOI under central pool seats to study MBBS courses from medical colleges of J&K. Such candidates are requested to submit a duly signed affidavit declaring this.