NEST exam is held every year for taking admission in Integrated M.Sc course. The NEST Exam notification 2020 has recently been updated in the official website of National Entrance Screening Test. Interested candidates can submit their online application form from the NEST website as well.
It is important that candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear in NEST exam 2020.
Nest Exam 2020 details
- Exam conducting body: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
- Name of examination:- NEST exam 2020
- Admission for:- Integrated M.Sc Admission 2020
- Online Application Start: 07 January 2020
- Registration Last Date: 03 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03 April 2020
- Exam Date:06 June 2020
- Admit Card: 24 April 2020
- Result Available: 16 June 2020
Candidates must have been born After 01/08/2000
To know more about the age restriction and relaxation candidates can check the official notification about NEST from the official website as well.
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|All Female Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
**Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Passed/Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination with PCM or PCB Group of Subjects Candidates At Least 60% Marks.
Total seat details
** To know further about the seat on the basis of category kindly check the NEST exam notification 2020 from the official website of NEST.
How to submit the online application form
- First of all click on the link for an online application form from the official website of NEST.
- Then fill all the required details such as personal and professional information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
How to download admit card
- In order to download the admit card candidates must logon to the official website with their registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the roll number or registration number and date of birth
- Type in the correct captcha code
- Click on the link Login
- The next screen will show the admit card which can be downloaded in pdf format.
- Take a print of the admit card for future reference.