NHM Exam is held every year by the exam conducting body National Health Mission (NHM Haryana). Those candidates who appeared NHM exam 2019 for the post of Mid Level Health Providers cum Community Health Officer can download the exam results online from the official website of the National Health Mission (NHM Haryana). National Health Mission has recently uploaded the results for the NHM exam 2019 on its official website. The exam was conducted in 19th and 20th September 2019.
Candidates who want to appear in the NHM exam 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria that can be seen from the NHM website online.
- Recruiting Body: National Health Mission (NHM Haryana)
- Post:- Mid Level Health Providers cum Community Health Officer
- Total Vacancy:-328 Posts
- Online Application Start: 29 July 2019
- Registration Last Date: 15 August 2019
- Exam Date: 19-20 September 2019
- Admit Card Available: 13 September 2019
- Result Available: 30 December 2019
|District Name||Total Post|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
No Application Fee for any Category, Only Fill Online Application Form.
Candidates have B.A.M.S (Bachelor Degree of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) From Recognized Institute.
How to submit the online application form
- First of all click on the link from the official website of National Health Mission
- Type in the application form number and date of birth login
- Then fill all the required details such as personal information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph and signature.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
- Candidates can take reprint of the Online application form for future reference.
How to download admit card
- Candidates must click the link
- Type in the application form number and date of birth.
- Then click on the login
- Candidates can view the admit card and download it in pdf format.
How to download the result
- Click the link from the official website
- Download the pdf file and save it for future reference.