OPSC Exam 2019-Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) | Post -3278-Apply online
OPSC also abbreviated for Odisha Public Service Commission conducts the exam for the post-Medical Officer (Assistant surgeon) every year. Exam notification of OPSC has been released on the OPSC website. The examination is going to be held on 22nd December 2019. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and submit their online form before 15th December 2019. A total of 3278 posts for Medical Officer Posts are available for Odisha Medical and Health Service Cadre under Health and Family Welfare Department.
Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria and then apply for the examination. The result of the OPSC exam 2019 will be declared on the official website, and the date is yet to be confirmed.
Recruitment details of OPSC exam 2019
- Recruiting Body: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Post: Medical Officer
- Total vacancies to be filled: 3,278
- Place of examination:-Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar
|Category||No. of. Positions|
Important dates of OPSC Exam 2019
- Start date of online application: 16th November 2019
- Registration Last date: 5th December 2019
- Last Date of Online Application:15 December 2019
- Last date for exam fee receipt:-9th December 2019
- Date of examination:- 22 December 2019
The fee details for OPSE Exam 2019 are as follows
The last date for receiving the exam fee receipt is 9th December 2019. The online registration link will be de activated on 15th December.
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules and can be checked from the official website of OPSC.
Eligibility criteria for OPSC exam
The selection for the medical officer (assistant surgeon) will be done based on the written OPSC exam for medical officer 2019. Candidates need to visit the official website of OPSC in order to check their results online.
|Total No. Of questions||200|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
How to submit the online application form
- Candidates are requested to visit the online site of OPSC from the link http://opsconline.gov.in/
- The list of exams will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the apply online link that corresponds to the exam that you want to appear.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-up the form as directed.
- Write the captcha code and click on I agree with the terms and conditions and want to apply.
- The form needs to be filled correctly and then submit the online application.
- Ensure to download the e-print of your submitted online application form for future reference.
Download admit card
The admit card will be available to the candidates through online mode only. They need to download the admit card from the online website of OPSC.