SBI Exam notification 2020 has been published on the official website of State bank of India. SBI exam is conducted every year for the post of Junior Associate Clerk and candidates who wish to appear in the exam must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age restriction, download admit card from the official website of SBI. It is to be noted that there are 8134 vacant posts for Junior Associate Clerk. The online application form will be updated from 3rd January 2020. Hence interested candidate can submit their application form online as well.
Recruitment details for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
- Recruiting Body: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post:- Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020
- No. of Vacancy:- 8134 posts
Vacancy details for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
|Post Name||Vacancy Type||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Important Dates for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
- Online Application Start: 03 January 2020
- Registration Last Date: 26 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26 January 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Age restrictions for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
The minimum age for appearing in the SBI exam 2020 is 20 Years. And the maximum age is 28 years.
|Category||Upper limit age|
|Person with Disabilities(General)||38|
|Person with Disabilities(SC/ST)||43|
|Person with Disabilities(OBC)||41|
|Jammu & Kashmir migrants||33|
|Ex-servicemen, Disabled ex-servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||· GEN – 35 Years|
· OBC – 38 Years
· SC/ST – 40 Years
** Candidates are requested to check the age restriction from the official website of SBI.
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is a must as the SBI Clerk exam is conducted online.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language.
How to submit online application form for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam
- First of all click the link for SBI Online Application Form
- Then fill all the required details such as personal and professional information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.