UPTET Exam- 2019 Notification-Apply online | Download Admit card
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test is also known as UPTET Exam every year for the post of Primary Level Teachers and Junior Level Teachers in Various districts of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET exam 2019 notification has been released by the recruiting body Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on 31st October 2019. Candidates applying for this exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam. Those who want to appear in the UPTET exam 2019 can easily apply online from the official website, as well. The last date of application fees is 21st November 2019, and the exam is going to be held on 22nd December 2019.
- Recruiting Body: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Post: Primary Level Teachers and Junior Level Teachers
- Total vacancies to be filled: 17 lakhs
- Detailed Notification Availability- 31-October-2019
- Starting Date – 01-November-2019
- Last Date – 20-November-2019
- Last Date for Fee Deposit – 21-November-2019
- Final Submission & Form Printout Withdrawal Date – 22-November-2019
- Examination Centre Allocation Dates – 02-06 December 2019
- Admit Card – 12-December-2019
- Exam Date – 22-December-2019
- Result Declaration- 21-January-2020
|General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST :||Rs. 400/-|
|PH Candidates:||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST :||Rs. 1200/-|
|PH Candidates:||Rs. 800/-|
|General / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
**Payment shall be made through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking/ Bank Challan
|Primary Level Teachers( From Class 1 to 5):|| Candidates having Graduation Degree from recognized University or Institute, along with having two Years BTech/special B-tech course will be considered. Or|
Candidates having Special Education 2 Years Diploma in Diploma in Education (appearing or completed) approved by NCTE or RCI will be considered.
Candidates who have passed their IL (Intermediate Level) of Examination with 50% marks along with Four years BLED Course(Complete/appearing) will be considered.
|Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8):||Applicant must have a Graduation Degree along with having NCTE Certificate or 2 years BTC/Spcl. BTC/One Year B.Ed. (Appearing/Completed) will be considered.|
Any graduate degree or Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks along with having a Bachelor in education or Spcl B.Ed/LT/Or having 45% Marks with B.Ed. (Completed/Appearing)
Candidates that have passed their Intermediate level of Examination with 50% Marks along with having 50% Marks with Four year Course in BA/B.Sc.Ed. /BA Ed/Four year B. A LED Graduation Course (Appearing or Passed) will be considered.
How to apply for UPTET exam
- The first candidate must go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
- Then they need to fill up the registration form with correct information.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully while submitting the online application form.
- Click on I agree and submit the form.
- Download the e-print of the submitted form for future reference.
The UPTET selection process includes the following stages:
- Written exam: UPTET exam consists of 2 papers. Paper-I needs to be given by those candidates who plan to teach classes I-V. Paper-II needs to be provided by those who plan to teach classes VI-VIII. Candidates who plan to teach courses above 8 need to appear for both the papers.
- UPTET result: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board announces UPTET result on the official website of the exam. Candidates scoring a minimum of 60 % marks in the written test are declared UPTET qualified.
- UPTET eligibility certificate Candidates qualifying the written test are issued an eligibility certificate by UPBEB. Candidates having the certificate are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. The validity of the UPTET eligibility certificate is five years.
- Download Admit Card:- Click Here
- Apply Online (Registration) Click Here
- Login to Complete Form Click Here
- Download Notification Click Here
- Official website: Click Here